Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged?!?



So I was tagged a few days ago...Mercedes hates it when I am on the computer, so responding becomes very interesting. Here goes: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

JOYS: mercedes (she is the best kid, and a big mommies girl), Roy of course (he is always very supportive), the rest of the my friends and family!

FEARS: Mercedes health (I always worry that the doctors aren't telling me the whole truth about breathing holding), that I will actually need a food storage (because I don't have one), that we will never afford a decent house.

GOALS: FOOD STORAGE! exercise more (maybe qualify for the Boston Marathon), stop procrastinating (I have a zillion more goals, because I need more help than most!)

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS: this new card game "hearts" that I learned at work, scrapbook stuff (I just collect the stuff, I don't actually scrapbook),Coca-cola from Primary Children's cafeteria.

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS: I love to watch and listen to the news(how old am I?), I hate to eat breakfast and usually don't eat until 2 or 3 in the afternoon (but I also eat until 2 or 3 in the morning), I love scary movies (not horror films, just good scary movies).

So now I guess that I need to tag a few people: how about anyone who actually reads this and has not been tagged? (Cheap, I know but it is getting late and I am tired)

3 comments:

The Stubbs said...

Hey Tracie!!

I am sso glad that you found our blog! I hope that all is well for you!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

She is so cute, isn't it amazing how much you can worry and love such a little thing!

The Redhead said...

Tracie Tracie Tracie:
I can't believe that I found your blog and Im so glad I did. I will have to thank Jen Clayton later for her blog that led me to yours. How are you? Where do you live and what are you up to? Mercedes is bEaUtifUL!