Monday, April 27, 2009

Sherrie and Me



Here the other woman in my life.. my mother-in-law Sherrie.. after married with Tracie. also I married with her jajaja. Tracie and she, are the best friends forever ...The nice thinks that I love, is her suport and love for Mercedes and also the FREE babysitter... that's great. I love Sherrie she's a perfect mom the 99.9% , and in the other 0.01% some times I want to live her for a couple weeks in a Native tribe in the midle of the Amazon jungle...jajaja only for a couple weeks ...

What do you think guys, you have the same feelings with your mother-in-low...come in is only for a couple weeks...!!! I LOVE YOU SHERRIE... you know that ...Thanks for everything. and the Jungle it's not realy bad...ROY

1 comment:

Candace Reid said...

Of Course Sherrie is the best.
She is known far and wide for her kindness, laugh and late night talks. U are lucky to have her.