Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucas Trent Benites!

Lucas Trent Benites was born April 29th at 8:15 p.m. He was 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. He is healthy and a very happy baby! He doesn't have the dark features that Mercedes has so we call him our "gringo baby".













Sorry it has taken so long to post these new pics. We have just been enjoying Lucas so much that it has been hard to do anything else. I could hold him 24/7 and if I am not holding him, I am enjoying Mercedes. She loves her new little brother. She frequently gets angry with me because I won't let her do everything for him. She would smother him with love if she could! He is a great baby. If I wasn't so old, I think a could have a billion little babies....and Roy has been such a great help! I am really glad that he has been around so much to help!


11 comments:

BAWC said...

congratulations!!!! he is darling. i am glad mercedes likes him.

Tia Reid said...

I am so happy to see the pictures! He is cute - Looks like a Butterfield to me! I can't wait to hold him myself. And easy with the OLD comment! :-) Love you all!

Unknown said...

Congrats on that new baby! They are so much fun!~

Candace Reid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candace Reid said...

OMG- it's so exciting! I am sure
Mercedes is having fun welcoming her adorable brother into the world. I thought it was very fitting to have his middle name, Trent. He is such a nice uncle

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I love the picture of him with Mercedes.

Jen said...

Congrats! He is adorable :)

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Trac, he is so cute! You guys make beautiful kids. I hope all is well. You look amazing in the pic from the hospital! Congratulations I couldn't be happier for you.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

SOOOO adorable!!!

Jeanette said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!!!

The Redhead said...

Congrats on the new babe. He is sooooo handsome!!!! Oh, it almost makes me want another. Good job, your kids are beautiful!