Friday, July 25, 2008

We moved!

So I have been meaning to update the blog for quite some time. So much has happened to our little family (which is when it is fun to blog, but I haven't had the time). So here's a little update until I can post some pictures:
--We moved!
We live just walking distance from our apartments. (Yes, we are still renting) It is the cutest little house. We live at 1720 E 7200 S, to be exact.
--Our car broke down so we had to buy another one. I hate car shopping! The last car I got, I bought from a friend and never even looked at another one!
--Roy got a second job. He will be working at Stein Erickson Lodge on the weekends. We are so excited.
--Mercedes is doing so good. She hasn't had any spells in the month of July and only one spell in June. She is walking now and is cuter everyday!

7 comments:

BAWC said...

i am glad that things are going well! looks like you have been really busy. i am happy for the update.

AZ Smurfette said...

Um... and you got to have a great lunch w/ Chels! ha. j.k. i love you! thanks for making time to play w/ me this month!

Jungle MOM said...

Yay! Tracie's back!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Congrats on the move! I am glad everything is working out

Jan said...

Wow! Moving and a new car! Yikes.. Glad things are going well.. We need to get together again!

Jen said...

Congrats on your move. moving is so much work, but worth it when all is said and done. It was fun to see you at the reunion! You have such a cute family!

Jamie and MJ said...

hey I have finally joined the blogging world. I can't believe it I have to go back to work this weekend and am really freaked out about it. Hopefully we will be able to work together more now that I am straight nights. Dude i'm sorry your car died. But hey you got to get a new one right.