Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where do I even begin?!?










I
am not even sure where to begin. I can't believe I have not updated our blog since July? That's what working night shift will do to you...turn you into a slug! We have done a little bit of everything from camping to Raging Waters, birthday parties and of course...a whole lot of nothing. When you work every other night you either sleep to go to work or sleep because you are recovering from work. I am growing to hate it.


Roy has been working so hard too. He works 7 days a week. We basically have two nights off together a week! We know it is hopefully just a temporary thing and we are counting our blessings. Roy loves his job at Stein and Mercedes and I are just glad that he is finally doing something that he likes. So here are some pictures of summer adventures! I can't believe that summer is over?!?

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Finally a new post!!! Mercedes is so cute. She looks so much older. We need to go out so we can get caught up!!!!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I am so glad you updated. Sounds like a busy summer.

Jungle MOM said...

I can't believe how gorgeous you and Mercedes are. You both have changed since we last saw you!

Andrea Whidden said...

Yes finally, what cute pics!!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Such cute pictures!!!

BAWC said...

sounds like a lot of fun. mercedes is growing like a weed. we should get her and wyatt together.

CMTASK said...

Wow! This blog still is active! HAHAHA! I do check in every so often and it was good to see a new post. Do you still work at the U of U hospital? IF so, what is it that you do there?