Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a boy!

So we had our ultrasound on Monday and found out that we are having a boy! We are very excited. Now comes the hard part...figuring out the name. We know for sure that the middle name is going to be Thomas after my dad. The hard part is the first name, we don't want it to be too american or too peruvian. I like Ryan Thomas but Roy (doesn't Roy and Ryan sound cute?) says that it is too american. I also think Oscar is cute but my dad says that he will call him Oscar Meyer Weiner and Roy is not too big of a fan. We also like Lucas but Lucas Thomas Benites is kind of alot of S's. Votes? Suggestions?

11 comments:

Jamie and MJ said...

yea a boy congrats! That is what I thought.

Becca Jo said...

Elias! I happen to like that name. wonder why?!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Yeah, congrats on the baby boy!

Katy K said...

"Katy" can be a boy or girl name....Shaleen would argue the same;)

BAWC said...

oh, i love Lucas!!! i always have, but i am a little too american to pull it off. i had no idea you were pregnant, congratulations!

Stacy said...

I like Lucas also! Congrats on your little boy!!!

Jungle MOM said...

I LOVE the name Ryan, but I'm totally American. LoL The other names are adorable too. Congrats again!! How is Mercedes handling the good news?

BAWC said...

i meant to say Luca, but Lucas is cute too

Andrea Whidden said...

I love Oscar, we have a cute litte oscar in our neighborhood. It will just be right at the right time:)

Mickael said...

Congrats! I just found your blog through Stacy! Tell Roy I say hi too. We need to have a big get together.

AZ Smurfette said...

Oscar or Gio SO SO cute!!!