Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some pictures of everyday life for our family.

Roy loves to have Mercedes look like a princess and he loves to put lots of clips in her hair. You can tell when Roy has done Mercedes hair because he will put 5 clips in her hair! When I came home from a meeting the other day, Roy and Mercedes had been playing dress up!
We recently watched Stewie the cat, while our friends went out of town. I love animals of all kinds and have missed having a pet. Roy claimed that he hated cats, but by the end of Stewie's stay the two of them were best friends!


Mercedes loves to cook with me. So I sit her on the counter and we spend the afternoon baking, occasionally. Bread is our favorite thing to make. I found this apron and some kids cooking stuff for her that she loves to use when we cook. I don't know how I ever cooked without her!


4 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Mercedes is so cute and getting so big. You guys are such great parents.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

So cute!

Kate said...

I loved making cookies with my big sister when I was little. I bet your cute little girl loves those moments with you.

Stacy said...

What a good mom you are. My poor daughter asks me every day if she can help... I usually say, Um.. not right now. I'm going to do better!