Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The holidays

Here are a few of our holiday photos. I thought I should post them before we hit the next holiday! Mercedes got a little kitchen of her own, which she loves.


On New Years Day we went sledding with my nephew.





Other than that excitement, our life has been pretty boring. Roy works nights now and so he is pretty much a zombie all the time. (I only laugh, because he always told me night shift wasn't that bad). Mercedes is getting more and more busy, she keeps me on my toes. She loves to wear my clothes and shoes and do anything girl!Lucas (our boy on the way) is doing well. I think that he is going to be a big baby. I don't remember being so big with Mercedes, and I still have 3 months to go!

3 comments:

Jungle MOM said...

You guys are so cute. I can't believe how much Mercedes has grown! Good choice of name for your little guy as well. :o) Hope things are well!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh I love little Mercedes. i can't wait for the next one to come!!!

BAWC said...

i love lucas!! mercedes look so cute with her little kitchen.