Sunday, February 21, 2010

Catch up!

It is time to play catch up. I am not sure how you replay the last five months of your life but I will give it a try.
Mercedes is almost three now and talking so well. Too well at times! Not much spanish, mostly english. She loves to sing and dance. She has a show that she loves to watch (Tarzan II) and her favorite part is the music video at the end that she can sing and dance to! She loves to go to the grocery and asks me everyday if we can go there. She also loves to go swimming and go to church. Mercedes, who we call "Cedes" loves her little brother. She calls him "Lucas Buddy" and they love to play together and crawl around on the floor together. My favorite thing about Mercedes is her daily comment, "Mom, I like you."

Daddy loves to play dress up with Mercedes and do her hair!


We bought this stroller for Mercedes to push her "dolls" around in.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute kids!! We wen't to that same pumpkin patch this year. :)