Sunday, February 21, 2010

The last catch up! (there are two more below...)

This is Roy at work. He has been working at Stein Eriksen full-time for more than a year! He loves his job, especially the suit and the tie. I love the discount!

The happy couple! (Cedar city in October)

Roy went deer hunting with my family for the first time this year. To fit in, he bought shrink-to- fit 501's, except he didn't buy them shrink-to-fit! He also bought "a shirt with squares" (a plaid shirt) so that he could match all the other guys on the trip! He had a good time and fit in well!
I would like to say that this is our latest purchase. We bought this double running stroller off KSL so that we can train for the Ragnar Relay together. I convinced Roy that he should join the team. We have had fun training together. However this is not our last purchase. We bought a house this week and will be moving soon! More details to follow, once we know more...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am loving all of these new pictures! They are beautiful. The christmas picture in you header is amazing! You should frame that. I like Roy looking all "official" at stein too. It has been great to work together lately. I really miss our chats. We need to really do more out side of work! Call me sometime. I know you are stressed with moving but let me help if I can. Talk soon.

FoulgerFamily said...

Congratulations on the House! We can't wait to see and hear more!
Good luck with the relay, thanks for the update!